Properties for Sale 

Residential Homes

Inquiries for the sale of vacant parcels or blighted and abandoned properties can be directed to Scott Henry at  870-1544.

There are a number of vacant parcels for sale throughout the city.  Please check with ERA staff to see if there are blighted / abandoned structures for sale.